Creative Thoughts

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

More on the xmas book


The paper doesn't go through my printer. What kind of paper doesn't go through a printer? It's stiff and it gets stuck. I had to get a pair of pliers to yank the paper out. So I will use my own paper, do 2 printouts per page and cut out the 5 x 7s. That is, when my printer decides to stop being a d*ldo--it keeps telling me I don't have a scanner connected. Riiiiggght. After I scanned about 20 pages the other day! Over there to the left is one of the pages I scanned. At some point, I plan to redo a lot of these pages, but I think I'll keep this one. It's pretty good for a simple page. It is Jamie's First Christmas!

1 Comments:

  • At 12:05 PM, Blogger Ceiça said…

    Lindo!Obrigada por visitar meu blog!
    Bealtiful!
    Thank you for visit my blog!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home