Creative Thoughts

Sunday, September 25, 2005

Mystery Novel 2

I finally finished the outline of what I have so far. There is a character who keeps coming up 'off stage.' In other words, he is mentioned but we haven't met him. And he would have been an important person to the victim. I think this might be my key to open the door into finishing chapter 24--my heroine needs to talk to this man and find out if he knows something. How is he involved? That means I need to have him show up at least once earlier on, so we can get a 'feel' for his personality. He is good at what he does, but somewhat abrasive and full of himself. He could be nothing more than a red herring...or a major character behind the plot to murder Mrs. Woodall. I need to work on his motivation, if there is one there. Like all my books, my characters do more writing than I do...so we'll have to see what Mr. Norm Salinger has to say.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home