Creative Thoughts

Sunday, October 16, 2005

Christmas Book




I'm using Epson's Storyteller Publisher to put together a bound book of Christmas pictures. You drag and drop into templates they give you, print out the pages, and put them into a book with a cover on it. So far, it' s easy, but I haven't actually tried to print anything out yet. I'm just experimenting at this point and will do any printouts on draft paper. I don't have 38 Christmas pictures loaded into my computer, at least not that I like a lot, so I'm scanning pages from old albums. Then I crop out the photos I like and save them to use in the book.
Okay, I don't know why the page printed 3 times. This is one page I scanned to use the photos. I did this a long time ago, so it isn't as good as some of the pages I do now. I'm thinking about re-doing this whole album. There are so many nice papers and embellishments out there!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home